Joining MVI Technologies
We provide a supportive environment with exciting and challenging assignments.
Our highly experienced and successful employees were once like you too.
We will challenge you, bringing you to your highest potential. With passion, being a master in the industry is not a problem.
What we are looking for?
If you are passionate, a critical thinker, excited to learn, then join us.
What to expect:
• Design and develop new software systems to support business requirements.
• Design, build and maintain software applications.
• Build reusable code that is optimized for maximum speed and scalability.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system. Support and maintain all software libraries and hardware databases through proper documentations.
• Analyse, design and develop tests for our products and software.
• Resolving problems including bugs fixing for the assigned systems and system enhancements.
• Perform investigations in all reported problems/errors and initiate amendments and testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Any background knowledge in these would be desirable
Ideal candidate should possess:
• Basic programming knowledge/experience
• Java programming experience
• Be able to work independently as well as in a team
• Problem Solver, able to think out of the box
• Sharp Troubleshooting skills
• Be prepared to go full-stack
• Ability to adapt to different requirements and can multi-task
Candidates with good IOS/Android Mobile development experience are also welcome to apply.
Competencies to be achieved:
MVI provides wonderful experience in the Financial and Payment domain, and train them to perform well with quality output on the assigned area of work such as:
• Java/ J2EE
• Message Service like JMS
• Exposure to System for banking and Payment domain
MVI provides wonderful experience in the Financial and Payment domain, and train candidates to perform well and produce high quality software solution.
Solid grounding in Java, SQL.
Gain experience at both the front and back end of a project.
Improve critical thinking skills and produce innovative solutions to address various requirements and technical issues in software development, e.g. how to come out with simple solutions to address complex challenges.
This role provides the best opportunity to undergo hands-on practice of programming skills with a highly knowledgeable mentor of the payment industry.
Interns are welcome as well. (At least 20 weeks)
Send in your application in the form below and we will get back to you as early as possible.